New and Transfer Student Orientation
Vittorio Aversa, Assistant Director of First Year Studies released the 2007 schedule for New Student Orientation. Friday, August 24 students will arrive for Orientation Weekend on the Rockland County campus with check-in at Shuman Hall.
Beginning at 1:30 p.m. an Information Session for new and transfer students and their parents will be held in Pardington Hall. Speakers include Beverley Locke, Director of Academic Support and Writing & Research Center; Liz Hoffman, Director of Career Services; Elona Collins, Coordinator of Disability Services; Joe Ottilo, Director of Facilities; Kevin Buel, Director of Information Services; Linda Poston, Director of Library Services; Wanda Walborn, Director of Spiritual Formation and Kelvin Walker, Campus Pastor.
A special reception for parents will be held on Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to meet college administrators for informal gathering with refreshments at Shuman Hall.
A second Information Session will be conducted on Saturday, August 25. Speakers for this segment include Andres Valenzuela, Director of Student Financial Service; Drusila Nieves, Director of Counseling Services; Evangeline Couchey, Associate Registrar; Luz Yanez, Director of Health Services; and Wanda Velez, Director of Residence Life.
For additional information, contact Vittorio Aversa at 845-675-4447.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>