Res life...ready to serve
Dorm life is more than simply room and board. The responsibility that the Residence Life staff has requires a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week commitment. Team training included workshops and, most importantly, prayer.
Mrs. Alycia John and Mr. Michael Kush are Assistant Directors of Residence Life. Mrs. John oversees Christie Hall and is assisted by area coordinators, Angel Brown and Voince Harrison. Mr. Kush oversees Moseley, Dunbar, and Jaffray with area coordinators, Steve Meakim, Joseph Vazquez, and Jermaine Smith. Mrs. Velez leads Simpson Hall with area coordinator Andrea Pearson. Area coordinators will mentor the 33 Resident Assistants, who are full-time students stepping up to a leadership role among their peers. The common goal of Residence Life is to create community on campus.
The theme for the upcoming academic year is “We are NYACK!”
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- OCT 17: Fall Fishing
- October 17: Homecoming Block Party!
- Woman: A Rite of Passage Initiation Ceremony Held
- Dr. Mark Nanos Welcomed to Nyack NYC for AJCO Colloquia Series
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker Coming October 13
- A HOMECOMING HIT! The Running Warrior 3K Walk & 5K Road Race
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- NYC Campus Library Gets a New Name
- The Names by Billy Collins
- ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
- Homecoming 2015: Nyack Alumni, Prepare to Dine!
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- Forum on Restorative Justice Features Nyack Professor
- Math Prof Conducts Research at Seoul International Christian Academy in Korea
- Inspiration for a New Academic Year at Nyack/ATS
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- RELEASE: iSucceed at Nyack College
- TBN Segment With Nyack Students Airs on Homelessness in NYC
- RELEASE: Chronicle of Higher Ed Names Nyack a "2015 Great College to Work For"
- Browse Blog Archive>>