Res life...ready to serve
Dorm life is more than simply room and board. The responsibility that the Residence Life staff has requires a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week commitment. Team training included workshops and, most importantly, prayer.
Mrs. Alycia John and Mr. Michael Kush are Assistant Directors of Residence Life. Mrs. John oversees Christie Hall and is assisted by area coordinators, Angel Brown and Voince Harrison. Mr. Kush oversees Moseley, Dunbar, and Jaffray with area coordinators, Steve Meakim, Joseph Vazquez, and Jermaine Smith. Mrs. Velez leads Simpson Hall with area coordinator Andrea Pearson. Area coordinators will mentor the 33 Resident Assistants, who are full-time students stepping up to a leadership role among their peers. The common goal of Residence Life is to create community on campus.
The theme for the upcoming academic year is “We are NYACK!”
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- The 2016 Celebration of Woman
- Nyack NYC School of Music Profs and Student in Jazz on the Plaza!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- How Was Your Weekend?
- Browse Blog Archive>>