Res life...ready to serve
Dorm life is more than simply room and board. The responsibility that the Residence Life staff has requires a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week commitment. Team training included workshops and, most importantly, prayer.
Mrs. Alycia John and Mr. Michael Kush are Assistant Directors of Residence Life. Mrs. John oversees Christie Hall and is assisted by area coordinators, Angel Brown and Voince Harrison. Mr. Kush oversees Moseley, Dunbar, and Jaffray with area coordinators, Steve Meakim, Joseph Vazquez, and Jermaine Smith. Mrs. Velez leads Simpson Hall with area coordinator Andrea Pearson. Area coordinators will mentor the 33 Resident Assistants, who are full-time students stepping up to a leadership role among their peers. The common goal of Residence Life is to create community on campus.
The theme for the upcoming academic year is “We are NYACK!”
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- iSucceed at Nyack Is a School of Music Success
- Lauren Lebo Named 2016 Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association’s Division II Scholar-Athlete of the Year!
- Dr. Gabriel Salguero, Former Alliance Theological Seminary Professor Comforts Floridians
- Biola U Students Welcomed to Nyack's Battery Park/Wall Street Prayer Meeting
- Music Alumni Perform With Shining Lights Prison Ministry Tour
- Live at Carnegie Hall...Nyack College NYC Chorale!
- Nyack -- A Founding Partner of the Fair Chance Higher Education Pledge
- Daniela Guirola (NC '15) Gives Music Project Proceeds to Guatemalan Non-Profit
- Lynette Rhett, Nyack NYC Student Releases CD--Come Jesus Come
- Distance Ed Roster Grows at Nyack /ATS
- Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
- Nyack NYC School of Music's "Purpose" Performs at Essex Alliance Church
- YouVersion Founder Bobby Gruenewald Calls Nyack/ATS Grads World Changers
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- Browse Blog Archive>>