New Vice President for Advancement
A Director of Development at Nyack College from 1991 until 1993, Jeff is a trained and proven fundraiser. According to President Michael Scales, the largest annual fund income was recorded during Jeff’s tenure.
His credentials include professional training as a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
In addition to his most recent experience at Shell Point, he has also been on the staff at The American Bible Society, The Christian and Missionary Alliance and Estate Design Wealth Planning.
Jeff is married to Nyack alumna, Heather (Jewell, '94). They have two sons, Graham and Connor.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>