"Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
Celebration of personal accomplishments is something Nyack College Rockland campus Director of Admissions Dan Bailey appreciates more today. After years of underplaying important life events, he finally concluded that our achievements honor God and the people who have been a part of our journey.
On Saturday, January 27 in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack’s residential campus, "Dan Bailey Day" will be celebrated as he is formally inducted into the 2017 Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference Hall of Fame. The presentation by CACC Commissioner Dan Mara will take place prior to tip-off at the 3:00 p.m. men’s basketball game. Bailey is one of three Class of 2017 honorees, who Commissioner Mara calls “some of the most historic figures in conference history.”
Following the game against Georgian Court University, a reception will continue the celebration at 5:30 p.m. in the Boon Campus Center Dining Hall and gather family, friends, former basketball players and members of the campus community.
Dan Bailey’s extraordinary basketball career as a player, coach and administrator are worthy of accolades, but what speaks volumes about the man is the character, humility and the deep faith he lives and freely shares with others. Many see that clearly in the profound spiritual insight he shares on Facebook or hear it in his powerful prayers.
The campus community at Nyack is blessed to have you among us, Dan. God bless you, mighty man of God!
- FEB 21: Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Browse Blog Archive>>