Warriors win sportsmanship award
Commissioner Dan Mara of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) recently announced that Nyack College is the recipient of the 2006-2007 CACC Men’s and Women’s Team Sportsmanship Awards. The Nyack men garnered 93 total points to take the honor, while the Warrior women tallied 142 total votes.
Each CACC-sponsored sport presents a Team Sportsmanship Award at the conclusion of its respective season.The yearly awards go to the schools that receive the most combined votes from each sport. One men’s program and one women’s program receive a plaque each spring.
The Nyack men received the Team Sportsmanship Award for soccer (in a tie with Bloomfield), baseball, and golf. The Warriors also finished second in the voting for basketball, behind Goldey-Beacom. The Nyack women earned the Team Sportsmanship Award in soccer, volleyball, basketball and softball this year.
Congratulations are due to the Warrior coaching staff and athletes for another commendable year of competition.
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>