Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
The Rockland County Music Teachers Guild sponsored its annual Music Marathon at the Palisades Mall, 1000 Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY on Saturday, December 9 and Sunday, December 10 from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM near the Lord & Taylor wing of the Mall.
This annual event is a fundraiser that benefits local charities. This year's donations will go to Helping Hands of Rockland County, an interfatih organization that is dedicated to providing social services to homeless people in the area.
Students and faculty from the Nyack College School of Music performed on Sunday from 4:00 to 5:00 PM. Dr. Tammy Lum, School of Music professor of piano, theory and chamber music on the Rockland County campus will accompany Nyack students at this annual event. Pictured (l-r) are music professor Dr. Marie Kenote with students Djulie Scaff and Tiffany Lee.
Other Nyack student participants were Lena Kunz, Tiffany Lee, Robert Yang, Nikos Kline, Marjorie Moses, Michael Perry, James Caleb, Chowder Hartsock, Djulie Scaff, Adrian Brown, Skylar Brown, Annie Ding and Estella Li.
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>