Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
Four Nyack College students were among the 43 named to the 2017 Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Volleyball All-Academic Team. Thirteen CACC member schools are represented on the list.
Per CACC guidelines, to be eligible for the All-Academic Team, a student must meet the following criteria: a) minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 at the end of the immediate preceding term; b) minimum of two semesters enrolled as full-time student at member institution; c) student-athlete must be second year student-athlete at member institution; and d) student-athlete must have been athletically eligible the season preceding the award and used a season of eligibility.
Nyack’s scholar-athletes are Kelsi Collins (top left), a senior education major from Tarpon Springs, FL (3.95 GPA); senior criminal justice major Lindsay Miller (top right) from Chandler, AZ (3.66 GPA); junior nursing major Kaitlyn Massey (bottom left) from Marion, OH (3.55 GPA) and sophomore criminal justice major Abby Wright (bottom right) from Leesburg, VA (3.55 GPA). Both Kelsi and Lindsay are three-time honorees.
Congratulations on a great job in the classroom and on the court!
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>