#GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
November 28 marks the sixth year that individuals, organizations, and groups around the globe participate in a one-day giving event, #GivingTuesday.
As Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary observes this day of philanthropy, we are inviting our alumni and friends to consider the plight of our extension site, Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico. The San Juan campus suffered damage on September 20 when Hurricane Maria made landfall. The storm battered the island, eradicated electrical power, and caused streets, bridges and buildings to collapse. The storm left the campus in need of a generator adequate enough to sustain consistent power, in addition to other repairs. #Giving Tuesday 2017 is an opportune time for you to join with us in efforts to make the campus fully operational.
Your generosity will make a tremendous difference. Submit your gift, using our secure online giving form, which will help restore Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico. Please make a notation in the comments section of the form that your gift should be applied to "Giving Tuesday."
Every gift of any amount received today is welcome. Thank you for your compassionate consideration!
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>