Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
Jacob Nevill, (’08) Nyack College School of Music alumnus will be a featured instrumentalist in a GraceMusic concert presented on Saturday, October 21 at 7:00 p.m. at Grace Episcopal Church, 130 First Avenue in Nyack, NY.
The program will showcase instrumental, vocal and organ music by two of England’s great composers, Herbert Howells and Ralph Vaughn Williams. Other performers include The Grace Church Choir, Tammy Hensrud, Korliss Uecker and Brandon Beachamp.
Jacob Nevill is also a Nyack College lecturer who teaches Basic Theory and Introduction to Music Technology. To learn more about Jacob and his accomplishments since graduating from Nyack's School of Music, visit his website.
General admission is $20; seniors, $15 and students, $5. Admission is free for children under 12. For more information visit the Grace Church website or phone 845.358.1297, extension 16.
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>