Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
Music students, alumni, faculty and staff from both New York City and Rockland campuses will be the featured performers on Monday, October 23 at Steinway Hall in midtown Manhattan. The program will introduce educators and conductors of high school chorales and orchestras, lead and youth pastors and church pianists to the wonderful talent that is honed in our School of Music degree programs.
Seating for this event is limited and available on a first-come, first serve basis. Those interested should contact Autumn Nova in the Nyack New York City School of Music by Monday, October 16 at email@example.com.
Unveiled in May 2016, the newest Steinway venue is a third generation flagship showroom with a 69-seat recital space. It embodies the Steinway & Sons legacy and commitment to the arts and culture. It is a privilege and honor for Nyack’s School of Music to have this prestigious performance opportunity.
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>