WNYK Interviews Borderline Music Performer, Dave Pettigrew
Borderline Musical Festival performer Dave Pettigrew was recently interviewed by Nyack's WNYK 88.7FM Warrior Radio. This segment will air tomorrow, Friday, September 22 at 6:00 p.m.
Pettigrew is among the top 20 emerging contemporary Christian artists and the 2015 recipient of Kindred Award's "Male Vocalist of the Year." He is on the Friday, September 29 roster of performers at the Music Festival being held at Palisades Credit Union Park in Pomona, NY. Performances begin at 5:30 p.m.; doors open at 5:00 p.m.
For a complete list of the performers on the two days of performances and for ticket purchases, visit the Borderline Music Festival website.
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>