SEPT 18: Interview of Building 429's Jason Roy to Re-air on WNYK 88FM
Jason Roy, (pictured second from left), lead singer and founder of Christian rock band Building 429 was interviewed recently by Nyack College's WNYK 88.7 FM.
Building 429 is on the roster of dynamic performers who will appear at the Borderline Music Festival coming to Rockland County on Friday, September 29 and Saturday 30 at Boulder Stadium, Palisades Credit Union Park, 1 Provident Bank Park Drive in Pomona, NY. A re-air of the WNYK interview with Jason will be broadcast on Monday, September 18, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Building 429 has recorded nine albums over an exceptional 18-year career. The GRAMMY Award and Dove Award-nominated band received a Dove Award for “New Artist of the Year” in 2005. Their recording, “Where I Belong,” was named BMI “Song of the Year” in 2012 and topped the Billboard Christian music chart for 15 weeks.
Tune in Monday, September 18 to WNYK 88 FM at 5:00 p.m. and hear the heart of the kind of phenomenal musicians in this breakthrough Christian music event.
For Borderline Music Festival ticket information and purchases, click here.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>