Nyack College on U.S. News & World Report 2018 #BestColleges List
U.S. News & World Report has announced its 2018 Best Colleges list and ranked Nyack College in the top 10 most diverse regional universities in the North, based on data collected on the student body for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Reflected in its student body, faculty and staff, Nyack's core value of being intentionally diverse continues to be nationally recognized. Beyond racial and ethnic diversity, the College was among the top 20 institutions on the 2017 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education World University Rankings applauded for campus environment. The percentage of international students enrolled and the inclusion of students from lower-income and first-generation college families was also measured in the Wall Street Journal ranking, placing Nyack among "the top multicultural schools in the Northeast" region of the United States.
The U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges 2018 guidebook will be in stores on October 10.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>