Prayer gatherings continue during the summer on Wednesdays at Nyack's Rockland and Manhattan campuses. Facilitators are Director of Admissions (Rockland campus) Dan Bailey (left), and Associate Dean of Students (New York City campus), Charles Hammond (right).
You are invited to stay for the entire half hour or any portion of it as your schedule permits. Come intercede for current and prospective students and their families, faculty and staff, as well as the overall operations of the college, seminary and graduate schools.
Rockland Campus, Wednesdays, 12:00 noon - 12:30 p.m.
President’s Hall, Shuman Hall
185 South Highland Avenue, Nyack, NY
Campus contact: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland
New York City Campus, Wednesdays, 12:00 noon - 12:30 p.m.
The Pavilion (21st floor)
2 Washington Street, New York, NY
Campus contact: Dr. Charles Hammond, Associate Dean of Students, New York City
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>