Nyack Basketball Alumni Compete at IBall National Pro Combine
Nyack College alumni, Robert Tyler and Jaron Smith (l-r), both 2017 graduates, participated in the elite IBall National Pro Combine last weekend at Pottstown Senior High School in Pottstown, PA. With professional scouts in the audience this event attracted some of the nation's top free agents who competed in hopes of contract opportunities in both the U.S. and abroad.
Tyler (Beltsville, MD) finished his two-year career as a Warrior compiling 783 points in 52 games. Tyler averaged 15.1 points and 3.9 rebounds per game for his career, leading Nyack in scoring each of the last two seasons. In 2016, Tyler broke the school record for points in a game in the NCAA era tallying 43 points in a non-conference game against the University of D.C.
Smith (Jersey City, NJ) racked up 630 points in 51 games in his two years playing for Nyack. He averaged 12.4 points per game while shooting 35% from the 3-point line. Smith's career high was a 28 point performance against Bloomfield College in 2016.
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>