Earl Miller celebrated for leadership in student development
Mr. Earl Miller was honored today at a reception in the Student Center of Boon Campus Center on the Rockland County campus for his contributions to Nyack College as Vice President of Student Development and Dean of Students. Students, staff, and administrators gathered to pay tribute and express gratitude for his dedication to the Nyack campus community.
Miller will transition from this post and serve as Executive Director of Community Relations. He will be responsible for facilitating Nyack College’s relationships with educational institutions, school districts, churches, not-for-profit and for-profit businesses and state agencies, especially with relation to non-curricular community service projects, internships, as well as partnership ventures.
With a track record for building relationships with the local community, Mr. Miller says, “I've considered it a privilege to serve this institution and campus community. Now, on behalf of the Nyack College Corporation, I accept the challenge of building bridges with local, regional community and government constituencies. I’m grateful to Dr. Scales, the trustees and God for this opportunity to serve Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary and to continue the work with my colleagues in making this institution one of the premiere Christian universities in America and the world.”
- NYC Student Government Association Presents Black History Month Showcase
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Nyack Among Local Colleges Offering Scholarships to MLK Oratory Contest Winners
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- Neil Anderson Conference at Nyack Sold Out!
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Congratulations to Our December 2015 Graduates!
- Browse Blog Archive>>