What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
All are welcome to the First Annual Get Creative! Collaborative Event hosted by the Nyack Writing Center on Thursday, March 16, 2017 from 9:15 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall (President’s Hall), 185 South Boulevard on the Rockland County campus of Nyack College.
The evening’s theme, “What Is Love?” is based on John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
A panel discussion of artists who have been featured in past Writing Center events will include:
Dr. Bradley McDuffie, Nyack English professor in the Languages, Literature and Writing Department and published author
Emmanuel Jean-Pierre, Creative Arts Coordinator for Nyack College, spoken word artist and published author.
Loud Mouths, Stephen Locke (president) and Isaiah Velez (vice-president)
Sarah Dunlap, Nyack College Rockland sophmore English major, writer, and dancer
A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
Admission is free. Refreshments will be served.
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>