Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
The Office of Student Development has announced that student leadership applications are being accepted for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Take advantage of this opportunity to hone your leadership skills, be a part of a dynamic leadership team, enjoy community and connect with your peers on the residential campus in Rockland County. Positions available include orientation leaders, resident assistants, worship team or student activities crew members.
As you share your gifts and talents, you will supplement your academic, employment, and relational pursuits providing you with challenges, successes, group interaction skills and personal growth opportunities.
Visit the website and apply online where you will find detailed job descriptions and other information. The application requires a resume, an essay (200-500 words) and recommendations from a non-family member and an employer/supervisor. These must be completed and submitted by the Wednesday, March 15 deadline.
Should you have questions, email email@example.com or contact the Office of Student Development by phone at (845) 675-4790.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>