Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
WNYK 88.7FM, the Nyack College radio station, delivers entertainment, music, news, sports, and specialty programming.
Trinity Rose, an exciting, new vocal talent from the Tri-State area, was welcomed to the station for a live interview, which will be re-aired on WNYK through mid-February.
Trinity Rose is a 14-year-old singer/songwriter with an old soul and a heart of gold. In September 2015, she won an unsigned international music contest for her rendition of the American folk song "In the Pines," which she recorded in Los Angeles to draw attention to the city’s issue of homelessness. She has since become a popular performer of live music at festivals, sporting events, including the 2016 LA Marathon, at schools, and on social media.
You can follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Face book, and YouTube or visit her official website.
Remember the name and the face. You can say you heard her first on WNYK.
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>