HYMNFEST - An Evening of Timeless Praise
Come enjoy timeless praise when the Nyack Rockland School of Music presents HYMNFEST on Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 8:00 PM in Pardington Hall, 45 South Boulevard in Nyack.
The program will be directed by Dr. Marie Herseth Kenote, a Nyack professor of flute, music theory, ear training, music history, woodwind methods, counterpoint, music and worship.
This evening of hymn-singing will pay tribute to some of the great hymn writers of the past and present. The psalmist says: “He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.” (Psalm 40:1-3)
RSVP on Facebook.
Admission is free.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>