Listen Up! Nyack's WNYK 88.7FM
Check out Nyack's radio station WNYK at 88.7 FM under the management of recently appointed manager, Nyack alumnus Brad Hickey ('07).
ABOUT NYACK RADIO
WNYK-FM is Nyack College’s non-commercial, educational radio station first licensed in 1982 and is Rockland County's only non-commercial FM radio station. It operates at 88.7 MHz on the FM band. This frequency allows WNYK to cover over a 10-mile radius with a potential audience of 300,000+. WNYK’s City of License is NYACK NY, not just the campus of Nyack College.
WNYK’s goal is to offer a wide variety of entertainment, music, news, sports, and specialty programming. WNYK 88.7 prides itself on being the positive alternative to much of mainstream music in both its sound and through its message.
WNYK’s main format is rock, rock alternative, and Christian music. The mix is deliberate, based on the premise that non-Christian music can be used to create a window of opportunity to deliver outreach messages to our community. The playlist mix also leaves room for other types of music and radio shows. The secular alternative rock music played on WNYK is carefully selected.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>