NYTimes and MySpace sponsor trip to Africa
In partnership with MySpace.com, The New York Times will sponsor the second annual ''win a trip'' contest and select a university student to travel on a reporting trip to Africa with Pultizer Prize-winning New York Times columnist, Nicholas D. Kristof.
Winner of the contest will blog and prepare videos for the New York Times and MySpace Web sites. In addition to completing an application, contestants must submit an essay no longer than 700 words telling why they should win this all-expenses-paid trip and provide two references with contact information. One of the references must be a resident faculty member.
For more details and to apply online, visit www.nytimes.com/winatrip or
The deadline for submitting the required materials is Friday, April 6.
- TONIGHT: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>