NYTimes and MySpace sponsor trip to Africa
In partnership with MySpace.com, The New York Times will sponsor the second annual ''win a trip'' contest and select a university student to travel on a reporting trip to Africa with Pultizer Prize-winning New York Times columnist, Nicholas D. Kristof.
Winner of the contest will blog and prepare videos for the New York Times and MySpace Web sites. In addition to completing an application, contestants must submit an essay no longer than 700 words telling why they should win this all-expenses-paid trip and provide two references with contact information. One of the references must be a resident faculty member.
For more details and to apply online, visit www.nytimes.com/winatrip or
The deadline for submitting the required materials is Friday, April 6.
- YouVersion Founder Bobby Gruenewald Calls Nyack/ATS Grads World Changers
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- The 2016 Celebration of Woman
- Nyack NYC School of Music Profs and Student in Jazz on the Plaza!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- Browse Blog Archive>>