Distance Ed Roster Grows at Nyack /ATS
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS) Provost Dr. David F. Turk announced that the New York State Education Department has approved the addition of the following distance education to the growing list of 2016 Nyack/ATS offerings available online.
Master of Divinity (M.Div.) in Theology and Missions
Master of Arts (MA) in Biblical Literature: New Testament
Master of Arts (MA) in Biblical Literature: Old Testament
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychologoy
Associate in Arts (AA) in Liberal Arts and Sciences
Associate in Science (AS) in Business Administration
Associate in Arts (AA) in Biblical Studies
See more information about all of our online programs here.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>