Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday June 1, 2016
Dr. Peter Park sends along a reminder about the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count on Saturday, June 4 at 2 p.m. at the Englewood: Bloomers Beach site in New Jersey.
Check out his top 10 tips and make it a great day!
- Registration is not necessary.
- It’s free!
- Dr. Park will co-lead the session.
- If you need transportation, a student has volunteered to drive others down to the site. He will be leaving from Nyack College (Rockland campus) at 12:30 pm. If you need a ride from Nyack College, please email Peter.Park@nyack.edu no later than Friday, June 3 by noon to finalize arrangements.
- Dress for the weather (sunglasses, sunblock, etc.).
- Waders will be provided (no guarantee that they are leak-proof).
- Bring spare clothing.
- Plan to discover marine life.
- The event is only two hours long, but bring water to stay hydrated and snacks to fend off hunger.
- There is a restroom on site. :)
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>