Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday June 1, 2016
Dr. Peter Park sends along a reminder about the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count on Saturday, June 4 at 2 p.m. at the Englewood: Bloomers Beach site in New Jersey.
Check out his top 10 tips and make it a great day!
- Registration is not necessary.
- It’s free!
- Dr. Park will co-lead the session.
- If you need transportation, a student has volunteered to drive others down to the site. He will be leaving from Nyack College (Rockland campus) at 12:30 pm. If you need a ride from Nyack College, please email Peter.Park@nyack.edu no later than Friday, June 3 by noon to finalize arrangements.
- Dress for the weather (sunglasses, sunblock, etc.).
- Waders will be provided (no guarantee that they are leak-proof).
- Bring spare clothing.
- Plan to discover marine life.
- The event is only two hours long, but bring water to stay hydrated and snacks to fend off hunger.
- There is a restroom on site. :)
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>