Effective Sales Strategy Workshop at Nyack NYC
The Nyack College School of Business and Leadership and its Master of Business Administration (MBA) program will host the “Effective Sales Strategy Workshop: Sell Your Products, Sell Your Services, Sell Yourself” on Tuesday, April 5 at the Nyack NYC campus, 2 Washington Street, New York, Room 2241, 22nd Floor from 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
A book signing featuring a new publication, DIGIPERSON: A Socio-Technological Odyssey co-authored by Dr. Becker and Dr. Richard Ponschock will also take place during the event. Books will be available for purchase (Cash only).
For more information, contact Gerard.Becker@nyack.edu.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>