"Gospel in the Chambers" at City Hall Features Nyack NYC Music Students
The Nyack NYC School of Music’s Touring Gospel Group led by Prof. Willana Mack has been invited by New York City Council Member Donovan Richards (31st District) to perform in a special Black History Month event, “Gospel in the Chambers” at City Hall on Thursday, February 25 at 5:30 p.m.
RSVPs to attend the event will be accepted until Wednesday, February 24 at noon via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 212.788.5613.
This group of gifted young men and women recently toured Italy and will sing two selections, Dwell in the House and Jesus You Brought Me All the Way on the program.
Kudos to the School of Music for the recognition of the stellar roster of degree programs being offered to our students in vocal performance, instrumental performance, music in worship, and music education that result in opportunities such the City Hall event.
For more information on music degrees at Nyack College, click here.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>