Nyack/ATS Board of Trustees Meets at Battery Park Campus
This week Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary President Michael G. Scales welcomed the men and women who make up the Nyack/ATS Board to the Battery Park campus in Manhattan. Sacrificing time away from their loved ones and careers, two days of marathon meetings and subcommittee meetings were held to address key areas of College and Seminary operations.
Their visit was not without an expression of gratitude for their investment of time and talent to benefit the nearly 3,000 students who are enrolled on the New York campuses. During the regularly scheduled evening chapel service when School of Social Work professor, Dr. James Long (pictured at podium) was guest preacher, the Board was also called front and center. Prayer was offered by Bible professor Dr. Tom Donworth.
New York City Associate Dean of Students Dr. Charles Hammond commented, “The entire audience erupted in applause in appreciation for all the Board's tireless work on behalf of the institution.”
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>