January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
Dr. Neil Anderson, author of The Bondage Breaker and Becoming a Disciple Making Church will be the featured speaker at a two-day conference, Discipleship Conference: Making Fruitful Disciples on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30, 2016. The conference is sponsored by Risen King Alliance Church, College of Prayer International, and Nyack College and will convene on the Nyack’s Rockland County campus in Pardington Hall located at 45 South Boulevard, Nyack, NY.
Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM) was founded by Dr. Anderson in 1989 while he was professor of practical theology at Talbot School of Theology, La Mirada, CA. Headquarters are now in Knoxville, TN. It is now an international ministry with offices in the UK, India, Switzerland and Canada He observed that Christian students did not know who they were in Christ and were not connecting with God in an intimate relationship. As the result, he began teaching a graduate level course entitled “Resolving Personal and Spiritual Conflicts.” The response was overwhelming and soon Dr. Anderson began teaching this message of the Christian’s identity, position, authority and victory in Christ in churches across the nation and around the world.
The conference schedule is
Friday, January 29 at 7:00 p.m.
worship and conference session
Saturday, January 30
9:00 a.m. worship and conference session
12:30 p.m. lunch break
2:00 p.m. conference session
4:00 p.m. closing remarks
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary students can contact email@example.com for a coupon code. Register online here. Registration includes a booklet from Freedom in Christ Ministries.
For details, phone the Risen King church office at 845.634.3141.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>