January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
Dr. Neil Anderson, author of The Bondage Breaker and Becoming a Disciple Making Church will be the featured speaker at a two-day conference, Discipleship Conference: Making Fruitful Disciples on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30, 2016. The conference is sponsored by Risen King Alliance Church, College of Prayer International, and Nyack College and will convene on the Nyack’s Rockland County campus in Pardington Hall located at 45 South Boulevard, Nyack, NY.
Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM) was founded by Dr. Anderson in 1989 while he was professor of practical theology at Talbot School of Theology, La Mirada, CA. Headquarters are now in Knoxville, TN. It is now an international ministry with offices in the UK, India, Switzerland and Canada He observed that Christian students did not know who they were in Christ and were not connecting with God in an intimate relationship. As the result, he began teaching a graduate level course entitled “Resolving Personal and Spiritual Conflicts.” The response was overwhelming and soon Dr. Anderson began teaching this message of the Christian’s identity, position, authority and victory in Christ in churches across the nation and around the world.
The conference schedule is
Friday, January 29 at 7:00 p.m.
worship and conference session
Saturday, January 30
9:00 a.m. worship and conference session
12:30 p.m. lunch break
2:00 p.m. conference session
4:00 p.m. closing remarks
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code. Register online here. Registration includes a booklet from Freedom in Christ Ministries.
For details, phone the Risen King church office at 845.634.3141.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>