Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
Fulbright Ambassador Dr. Brian Polkinghorn will visit the Nyack College Rockland campus on Monday, November 2 at 12:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall, second floor conference room. There is no charge for admission to his presentation for Fulbright campus representatives and Nyack faculty interested in the Fulbright Scholar program.
The Fulbright Scholar Program provides some 800 grants in more than 125 countries to support teaching and research in a wide variety of disciplines. Fulbright Scholars have established new global programs and engaged in collaborative work with colleagues around the world, including at the international community college level.
Ambassadors have been selected from a broad range of American academic disciplines, higher education institutions, and geographic regions.
Dr. Polkinghorn is a Distinguished Professor and Program director in the Department of Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution (CADR) and the Executive Director of the Bosserman Center for Conflict Resolution (BCCR) at Salisbury University. He will share about his 2010 Fulbright Scholar experience in Israel, followed by a Q&A session.
To reserve a seat, contact Jill Johnson at Jill.Johnson@nyack.edu.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>