ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
Dimas Salaberrios is a 2012 graduate of Alliance Theological Seminary. He is a husband, a father, and a pastor of Infinity Church in The Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He has co-chaired the Billy Graham Evangelical Association’s Youth Committee. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. He became president of the Concerts of Prayer of Greater New York in 2013. He hosts “The Dynamic Life with Pastor Dimas” on the Word network and a national radio broadcast.
Years before this impressive list of accomplishments, life was very different for him. At age 10, he prayed and had an encounter with God; but by his mid-teens, his path took a dangerous turn. Dimas was introduced to the drug world. He graduated to the rank of “street god” and ruled a violent empire in which, despite his power and position, even his own life was in constant peril.
Today Dimas wears a new hat—published author. He is currently promoting his new book, Street God, released September 1 by Tyndale House Publishers and available from booksellers such as Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, Parable, booksamillion.com and Family Christian Bookstore, the largest Christian bookstore chain in the nation, which has given the book bestseller status.
Among the list of media outlets featuring Dimas are “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News channel (See the clip here.); ABC News St. Louis, Louisiana affiliate; Salem Communications WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio. A book signing takes places on Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m. at New Life Christian Store, 139-11 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11453.
Alliance Theological Seminary is near and dear to Dimas’ heart and his alma mater is credited in the pages of his riveting book. Click and hear the testimony of Dimas Salaberrios.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>