Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
Roy Disney, nephew of Walt Disney and former executive with the Disney Corporation once observed, “When you know what your values are, its not hard to make decisions.”
At Nyack College, we know what our values are. Our values are important to us because they influence what we decide to do and shape how we decide to do it.
The five values that define Nyack College are:
At Nyack, these values are at the very center of everything we do as a college. We seek to fulfill our educational mission by living out these values in meaningful ways.
If you are considering enrolling in any of Nyack’s programs, it is important that you know these values. These tell you what a Nyack education is all about and allow you to decide if this is what you are looking for. After all, if you know Nyack’s values, and if you know your own, it will become far easier for you to make a decision.
Consider these values, and whether or not they are truly important to you. If indeed they are, you can know that all of us at Nyack will be working towards the same outcomes. That is perhaps the very best and most important factor on which to base your decision to enroll.
And if you find that these values are your values, you’ve just taken an important step toward making a decision.
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>