Help Select the 2007 Alumnus of the Year
The Nyack College Alumni Association needs nominations for the 2007 Alumnus of the Year!
Do you know of an alumnus or alumna of Nyack College who deserves to be recognized for Service to Society, Service to the Kingdom, Service to Nyack College or Service to the Christian and Missionary Alliance? If so, please complete the nomination form online at www.nyack.edu/alumni. The award will be presented in October during Homecoming, a 125th anniversary event.
Read about last year's honoree, John Mwangi, at the Spotlight on Alumni link. You could help us find another awesome story. Complete the form today!
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>