Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC) professor, Dr. Lisa Steiner and three AGSC students—Sabrina Durand, Dawn Grove, and Charletta Rozzell—wrote an article, “Effect of Infidelity, Initiator Status, and Spiritual Well-Being on Men’s Divorce Adjustment,” which was published in The Journal of Divorce & Remarriage” (Volume 56, Issue 2, 2015). The American Psychological Association peer-reviewed journal is published by Taylor & Francis. Their contribution was based on a fall 2013 Nyack research class and used the Spiritual Well-Being Scale developed by the late Dr. Craig Ellison, founding faculty member of AGSC. Pictured above are Dawn Groves, Charletta Rozzell, Dr. Lisa Steiner, and Sabrina Durand.
Read an abstract of the article or download the full text.
Charletta will graduate in May 2015; Sabrina and Dawn are candidates for 2016 graduation. Two of the students were first year / first semester students when they conducted this study of 133 divorced men in the United States.
Congratulations to Dr. Steiner, Sabrina, Dawn, and Charletta on another impressive faculty and student collaboration!
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Browse Blog Archive>>