Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
The first Hudson Link for Higher Education graduates earned their degrees from Nyack College in 2001. Today, with Nyack alumnus Sean Pica (pictured above) heading the organization as its executive director, the partnership remains strong. Pica's passion for higher education earned him a role on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's Council on Community Re-Entry and Reintegration this year.
Nyack continues to support Hudson Link efforts to champion the cause of transforming the lives of incarcerated men and women through the tools of an earned college degree and life skills for re-entry into society with the goal of lowering recidivism.
Recently Hudson Link and a special TEDx event that took place at Sing Sing was the subject of a New York Times feature. Read the article in its entirety here.
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>