Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
Dr. Kevin Pinkham, Nyack College English professor and performing arts advisor, has announced auditions for the cast and crew for the spring 2015 production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon!
Auditions and interviews will be held today, Friday October 31 in Hilltop School from 2:00-5:00 p.m. in the Hilltop School Auditorium (Costumes are optional).
Interested? Be prepared to present a short (1-5 minute) monologue. Actors will also be asked to play improvisational games and read from the script.
If you’d like to be a part of the working crew, bring a brief résumé describing your experience and be prepared to talk about the work you would can do. If you have no experience, there may still be a place for you!
Students who are accepted will be allowed to earn three credits through ENG 342, but are not required to take the class.
Have questions? Please contact Dr. Pinkham: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>