Winter Baseball School
The 2006 Warrior Winter Baseball School, under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach Jon Copeland, will begin on Friday, November 3. The school is for youth ages 8-17 and sessions will be held for six Friday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility, located on the Rockland Campus. Each class session is limited to 10 players and will be from conducted 6-7pm or 7-8pm. The cost of the program is $180 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
The players will go through a range of competitive baseball skills training led by Coach Copeland, who has 18 years of coaching experience, including 9 years at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level. Herbert Griffin, former standout Warrior player and current Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, will assist Coach Copeland.
Please register at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office, located in the Rockland Campus Fitness Center. Further information can be obtained by contacting Coach Copeland at 845.358.1710 x592 or at [email protected]
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>