On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
Dr. Ronald Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary, shared the following with the campus community today.
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Dianna Sanders, wife of Dr. Martin Sanders, the Director of the Doctor of Ministry program at Alliance Theological Seminary.
Martin and Dianna (pictured above) were married for more than 41 years, and they have served at Alliance Theological Seminary for 23 years. Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary extend our deepest condolences to the Sanders family at the passing of their beloved wife and mother, Dianna.
The following statement was released today by the Sanders Family.
On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:30 am, Dianna found rest from the illness she has been bravely battling for several years. We have felt your overwhelming love, prayers and support and it has meant so much to all of us. Thank you will never be enough for all you have done.
On Monday, August 25th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm: we will have a time to greet the Sanders family at Living Christ Church 151 S Broadway Ave, Nyack, NY in McKaig Hall.
On Saturday, September 6th, 3:00 pm: we will have a memorial service at Goodwill Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 2135 New York 208, Montgomery, NY. This was Dianna’s church for more than a decade. Details will follow very soon on local airports (Stewart Airport is 15 minutes from the church and Newark Airport is 1.5 hours), hotels, etc.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Sanders family.
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Nyack College Among 67 Schools Participating in the Second Chance Program
- iSucceed at Nyack Is a School of Music Success
- Lauren Lebo Named 2016 Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association’s Division II Scholar-Athlete of the Year!
- Dr. Gabriel Salguero, Former Alliance Theological Seminary Professor Comforts Floridians
- Biola U Students Welcomed to Nyack's Battery Park/Wall Street Prayer Meeting
- Music Alumni Perform With Shining Lights Prison Ministry Tour
- Live at Carnegie Hall...Nyack College NYC Chorale!
- Nyack -- A Founding Partner of the Fair Chance Higher Education Pledge
- Daniela Guirola (NC '15) Gives Music Project Proceeds to Guatemalan Non-Profit
- Lynette Rhett, Nyack NYC Student Releases CD--Come Jesus Come
- Distance Ed Roster Grows at Nyack /ATS
- Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
- Nyack NYC School of Music's "Purpose" Performs at Essex Alliance Church
- YouVersion Founder Bobby Gruenewald Calls Nyack/ATS Grads World Changers
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- Browse Blog Archive>>