Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
Dr. Keyone Kale Yu, Nyack College Assistant Professor of History, received a Columbia University 2014 Libraries Research Award. Grants are awarded on a competitive basis to scholars whose research proposals demonstrate a compelling need to consult Columbia University Libraries holdings for their work. Collections: Starr; late nineteenth-century periodicals and Burke, Missionary Research Library Archive, Henry G. Appenzeller papers.
Dr. Yu's project is entitled “Conceiving a Religious and Social Movement: Henry G. Appenzeller in Late Nineteenth Century Korea.”
For more information, click here.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>