The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (CICU) highlighted Nyack College’s participation in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education in the summer edition of its publication, The Independent Sector. Click here to read the full article, “Educating for a High-Tech Future” (pp. 6-8).
Under leadership of Nyack biology professors, Dr. Jacqueline Washington and Dr. Peter Park, Nyack students were also selected to be featured in this year’s Symposium Program Book for the SEA-PHAGES project. Nyack has been a member of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Science Education Alliance (HHMI-SEA), a non-profit organization that advances biomedical research and science education, one of the largest privately funded philanthropies in our nation.
- FEB 25: Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- FEB 27: Dr. Anita Underwood, a WMCA Networking Breakfast Panelist
- FEB 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- FEB 28 Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Browse Blog Archive>>