The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (CICU) highlighted Nyack College’s participation in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education in the summer edition of its publication, The Independent Sector. Click here to read the full article, “Educating for a High-Tech Future” (pp. 6-8).
Under leadership of Nyack biology professors, Dr. Jacqueline Washington and Dr. Peter Park, Nyack students were also selected to be featured in this year’s Symposium Program Book for the SEA-PHAGES project. Nyack has been a member of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Science Education Alliance (HHMI-SEA), a non-profit organization that advances biomedical research and science education, one of the largest privately funded philanthropies in our nation.
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- Spotlight on Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- The Beat Goes On...Even at Intermission
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>