Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
Nyack College students joined the ranks of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society: Pictured are (left to right): Jodel Wright, Pryanka Sethi, Rachel James, Martine Sainvil, Selene Gonzalez, Desiree Rivera, Amber Collins, Shawnja Pratt, and Ryan Mullings.
Jodel Wright a full-time Nyack employee and 2013 Nyack alumnus was named an honorary member by Associate Dean of Academic Services, Dr. Gwen Park Ames.
Congratulations to all for representing Nyack so well!
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>