VOTE for Isamar Lopez in "The Voice" Competition!
Nyack College student, Isamar Lopez, is competing to win Extra's “The Voice Bootcamp Experience!” The winner of the competition will receive a makeover by “Voice” stylists and a lesson from a “Voice” vocal coach… all in preparation for an exclusive one-on-one audition with the show's casting director!
Isamar says, “I have been accepted through the first round and have made it to the public voting round!! In order to win a flight to the L.A. auditions in front of Maria Menounos and Mario Lopez, I would need to reach the most votes in my region by May 9th!! I would greatly appreciate your votes and support!!! Thank you so much!!!”
Click here listen and vote for Isamar!
Remember, keep watching EXTRA! to see if Isamar wins and watch "The Voice" Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c on NBC.
- Nyack/ATS Board of Trustees Meets at Battery Park Campus
- Nyack's School of Education: National Recognition...Times 9
- NYC Student Government Association Presents Black History Month Showcase
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Nyack Among Local Colleges Offering Scholarships to MLK Oratory Contest Winners
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Browse Blog Archive>>