Evensong Rising at Nyack on November 4
Evensong Rising (EsR), a worship band led by Rev. Chris Sorensen (ATS ’03) will be in concert at Nyack on Saturday, November 4 at 7 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. The band ministers in music weekly at Stanwich Congregational Church in Greenwich, CT, where Rev. Sorensen is an associate pastor. EsR will be joined by hip-hop artist Bobby Bishop and the band, Enter the Worship Circle.
The November 4 concert is hosted by The Rising Group, a not-for-profit Christian organization. Rising Group events combine the music and presentations on humanitarian efforts with an ecumenical service. Humanitarian organizations such as World Relief and the Haitian Health Foundation are among the co-sponsors of this free event that tours colleges and universities in the Northeast.
For more information about Rising Group events and its mission and theology, visit or email the organization’s director Bethany Olson at Bethany@therisinggroup.org. Go to www.evensongrising.com to learn more about the members of the group.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>