Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
The Nyack College Rockland Chorale will perform Mozart's Requiem on Friday, April 4 at 7:30 p.m. in Pardington Hall, 45 South Boulevard in Nyack (Rockland County, NY.)
Directed by Professor Joel Jameson and student director, Jamal Sarikoki, the Requiem Mass in D minor (K. 626) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart will be presented. Special guests include Laurelle Virola, soprano; Kate Wiswell, alto; Patrick Dennison, tenor; and Joel Jameson, bass, who will be accompanied by chamber orchestra and Craig Williams on organ. Alumni and friends will be joining the choir.
Admission is free. For more information, phone 845.675.4688 or click here.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>