Nyack Students Are New Sigma Beta Delta Inductees
Dr. Susanne Hartl, department of business, economics, and accounting associate professor and chair, recently announced to the campus community the names of Nyack College students who will be inducted into Sigma Beta Delta. This international honor society for college and university students completing degree programs in business disciplines is the highest national recognition of its kind. Membership is awarded to business students who were invited by faculty officers and who rank in the upper 20 per cent of the junior, senior, or master’s class.
The following Nyack College students will receive this prestigious achievement.
Congratulations to all!
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>