NYACK Critical Reads - Dr. Kevin Pinkham on Ellison's Invisible Man
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement and the Honors Program are proud to present the Spring NYACK CRITICAL READS Colloquium Series.
Wednesday, February 12 at 3:15 pm come hear and dialogue with Dr. Kevin Pinkham, Asst. Professor of English, who will kick off the Series with his reflections on Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man at the Rockland County campus in President's Hall (Shuman Hall), 185 South Highland Avenue in Nyack.
All featured Colloquium speakers will address the question: “To be an educated person in the 21st century, what author and book from your discipline should be seriously considered in order to contribute to the development of a personal worldview?"
All are welcome.
For upcoming events click here for more information.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>