NYACK Critical Reads - Dr. Kevin Pinkham on Ellison's Invisible Man
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement and the Honors Program are proud to present the Spring NYACK CRITICAL READS Colloquium Series.
Wednesday, February 12 at 3:15 pm come hear and dialogue with Dr. Kevin Pinkham, Asst. Professor of English, who will kick off the Series with his reflections on Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man at the Rockland County campus in President's Hall (Shuman Hall), 185 South Highland Avenue in Nyack.
All featured Colloquium speakers will address the question: “To be an educated person in the 21st century, what author and book from your discipline should be seriously considered in order to contribute to the development of a personal worldview?"
All are welcome.
For upcoming events click here for more information.
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- OCT 17: Fall Fishing
- October 17: Homecoming Block Party!
- Woman: A Rite of Passage Initiation Ceremony Held
- Dr. Mark Nanos Welcomed to Nyack NYC for AJCO Colloquia Series
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker Coming October 13
- A HOMECOMING HIT! The Running Warrior 3K Walk & 5K Road Race
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- NYC Campus Library Gets a New Name
- The Names by Billy Collins
- ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
- Homecoming 2015: Nyack Alumni, Prepare to Dine!
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- Forum on Restorative Justice Features Nyack Professor
- Math Prof Conducts Research at Seoul International Christian Academy in Korea
- Inspiration for a New Academic Year at Nyack/ATS
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- RELEASE: iSucceed at Nyack College
- TBN Segment With Nyack Students Airs on Homelessness in NYC
- RELEASE: Chronicle of Higher Ed Names Nyack a "2015 Great College to Work For"
- Browse Blog Archive>>