Nyack College Co-Sponsors MLK Oratory Contest
Nyack Center's annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Oratory Contest will be held on February 8, 7:00 p.m. at the Center located at 58 Depew Avenue in Nyack. Rockland County youth ages 13-20 are invited to participate in the competition by delivering a 3-5 minute segement of a speech by Dr. King.
Earl Miller, executive director of community relations at Nyack College is accepting registrations until Monday, February 3. For more information, contact him at 845.675.4791 or Earl.Miller@nyack.edu.
Orange & Rockland is the corporate sponsor and Nyack College joins Dominican College, SUNY Rockland Community College, and St. Thomas Aquinas College as co-sponsors of the event.
Awards of $1,000, $500, and $250 presented to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will include scholarship opportunities at all four Rockland colleges.
- Christmas Shopping Event Benefits Global Service-Learning Mexico Trip
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>