CPA Exam Prep Offered at Nyack College
An in-class, eight-week CPA exam prep course will be offered at Nyack College on the Rockland campus at 1 South Boulevard in Boon Center, Room 412 in association with Gleim Publications and Duffy Test Prep.
Four different review courses will prepare you for all four sections of the CPA exam, with real-time online class access. The sessions begin Saturday, March 1 from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm. The cost for Nyack students is $749; non-Nyack students: $999.
For more detailed information, phone Duffy Test Prep at 866.206.9289. Click here to visit the Duffy website or email Customercare@Duffytestprep.com.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>