Nyack Welcomes C&MA Board of Directors to NYC
The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) Board of Directors held its October meeting on the new Battery Park campus of Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary in Manhattan.
The Nyack/ATS campus community is proud to note that three C&MA vice presidents are graduates of the college and seminary. They are Dr. Timothy D. Crouch, (NC '85, ATS '91) vice president for international ministries; Rev. Daniel R. Wetzel, (NC '69, ATS '80), vice president for church ministries; and Rev. Dennis K. Whalen (NC '77, ATS '84), vice president for development. Mr. Kenneth E. Baldes, vice president for operations/treasurer and COO is a member of the Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Board of Trustees.
This senior leadership team is led by C&MA President Dr. John Stumbo along with Dr. Jonathan G. Schaeffer, corporate vice president and Rev. David L. Goodin, corporate secretary.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>