Nyack Welcomes C&MA Board of Directors to NYC
The Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) Board of Directors held its October meeting on the new Battery Park campus of Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary in Manhattan.
The Nyack/ATS campus community is proud to note that three C&MA vice presidents are graduates of the college and seminary. They are Dr. Timothy D. Crouch, (NC '85, ATS '91) vice president for international ministries; Rev. Daniel R. Wetzel, (NC '69, ATS '80), vice president for church ministries; and Rev. Dennis K. Whalen (NC '77, ATS '84), vice president for development. Mr. Kenneth E. Baldes, vice president for operations/treasurer and COO is a member of the Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Board of Trustees.
This senior leadership team is led by C&MA President Dr. John Stumbo along with Dr. Jonathan G. Schaeffer, corporate vice president and Rev. David L. Goodin, corporate secretary.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>