Nyack College at the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian
As the 2013-2014 academic year is off to a great start and the New York City campus settles into its new home, one of the neighboring institutions that has served as the venue for multiple Nyack events is the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian at One Bowling Green.
Pictured above: President Michael G. Scales and Provost Dr. David Turk (front and center) are joined by some of the Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary faculty on the steps of the museum following one of three campus Convocation services held last week for Alliance Theological Seminary, Nyack College Rockland and Nyack College New York City.
Another upcoming event in November at the Museum will be the Nyack Scholars Symposium for the Battery Park campus sponsored by the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement. For more information on the November symposium click here.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>