Community Musicians Invited to Audition for String Orchestra at Nyack College
Nyack College School of Music is inviting local high school students and community members to audition for its String Orchestra to participate in Season 2013-2014 concert performances directed by Professor Sungrai Sohn (pictured above left). Auditions will begin the first week of September. Interested instrumentalists should contact Prof. Sohn at 914.843.6667 no later than September 1.
Successful instrumentalists will join Nyack College faculty and students in programs featuring music from Baroque to contemporary.
To learn more about Nyack’s School of Music programs at its two New York locations, visit www.nyack.edu/mus.
- March 29: Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack Partners With Luis Palau Assocation for CityServe NYC
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus March 31
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>